2309.10.25.0300: What a first day

It's now about 0300 hours on my second official day on Discovery. What a frak'in day!

Came on board and had a cute little Lieutenant giving me the 'VIP tour' before I'd even adjusted to the ship's gravity. Wore me the frak out...had the dream again (posted that earlier)...then I woke up to her staring at me. Why do they always have to stare?

So yeah...

Reported into the Captain. He seems...well...good I guess. Good in that typical uptight fleeter way at least. Did my best to convince him I was here for 'the science'.

Speaking of science. Went straight down and reported into the Science Chief. Yeah now I won't mind working under her! Not in the slightest. LOL Well...as far as looks go anyway. Personality...not so much. More like a night on Delta Vega. Nothing a tall glass of saurian brandy wouldn't warm up though.

The problems started when I walked out of Sciences. Explosion rocked the ship. Knocked me out cold against a bulkhead. Came too to a couple of Marine types questioning me about something or other. Never did quite figure that one out.

Ended up working with a Marine repair team trying to get the Turbolifts back in service. I have to admit, Fleet Marines aren't bad at all. Remind me a lot of the ground pounders in the Corps.

The Intel Chief called me up to sick bay to give hand...at least I think that's what happened. Seem to be having some trouble with the memory lately. But anyway...ended up in Sickbay. That Intel Chief, her name is Enora, was there. Oh my god! Talk about a body!? Somehow I found myself half dressed sitting on an examination table between this Enora, who was even less in uniform than I was, and the female half-Klingon Doc. LOL Yeah, you know how those Human-Klingon hybrids are. At one point I thought she was gonna rip the rest of my uniform off right there in sickbay.

Enora, is crazy sexy though. Just the right height. The dark skin. The dark eyes. The dark hair. The smile...reminds me a hell of a lot of...Magge I guess.

Hmmm...so moving on.

Enora had me do a little collaboration with her on the cause of the explosion. Found out it had something to do with a cover-up attempt. Apparently there was recently a viral out-break on Horizon. The viral agent may have been hidden in one of Discovery's cargo bays. The cargo bay that went Boom! So we're trying to piece that one together now.

Now this Enora has me assigned to work in an Intel/Science slot on this little baby ship attached to the Discovery, the Corsair. I'm actually heading there now. Just stopped by my quarters to change uniforms.

Sure wish I had time to grab a bite to eat. Haven't eaten anything since breakfast yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment